Marlow Town Regatta and Festival – Company No: 06689807
The 8th Annual General Meeting of the Company took place on Wednesday 10th May 2017
at Marlow Rowing Club at 7.30pm.
The following people attended: Nav Ali (Chairman), Robin Atkinson, Suzanne Brown (Director), Sarah Campbell, Julian Coster, Lee Dawson (arrived late), Dan Hawkins, Charles Hill (Director), Chris Hoyle (Director), David Hudson (Director), Jackie Hudson, Peter Hunt (Director) Chris Lenton (Director and Honorary Reporting Accountant), Caroline Money (Company Secretary), Derek Shaw, Tim Shaw (arrived late), Lance Slater (Honorary Vice President), Derrick Southon, Peter Turner
The chair welcomed: Alex Collingwood and Mike Hyde
- Apologies for absence: Lee Booth, John Gill, Andrew Jones (Director), Sir Steve and Lady Ann Redgrave (Honorary Presidents), Cathy Stewart
- The minutes of the 7th Annual General Meeting held on Wednesday 16th March 2016 were approved on a show of hands, with no dissent. Proposed by Charles Hill and seconded by Suzanne Brown.
- Reports on behalf of the Board for the year ended 31st December 2016 were received.
- a) The Chairman’s Report to Members
- b) The Hon Treasurer’s Report to Members
- The accounts for the period ending 31st December 2016 have been approved by the directors and recommended to the Annual General Meeting. Accepted by the meeting on a show of hands with no dissent. Proposed by David Hudson and seconded by Alex Collingwood.
- The Annual General Meeting closed at 7.50pm.
- An open discussion took place with members. Cogent questions were asked about the programme, enamel subscriber badges, distribution of profits, future sponsorship, a corporate area, picnic pitches, and Love Marlow. The Chairman responded to each query.
By order of the Board