FOOD & DRINK – SATURDAY
A number of food stalls are available within the enclosure on Saturday serving Tea, Coffee, light snacks and street food. In 2017 these included:
- Camper Café – Speciality Coffee and hot drinks
- ChilliDogs – ChilliDogs & Nachos
- I Love Crepes – Sweet and savoury crepes
- Mr Singh Curry King – Punjabi street food
- Sukanya Thaifoods – Delicious Thai food
- The Wandering Bagel – American Style Bagel Sandwiches
- Toro Poco – Hot and cold Spanish food from 1972 Citroen H Van
- Villani Group – Burgers, hot snacks and Ice Creams
If you prefer a sit down meal with waitress service then the Jim Campbell Riverside Dining area might be for you (click here….)
Those who want a drink can visit the Round Table Riverside Bar where they can buy a drink, watch the action on the river and chat with friends. The Riverside Bar is located just up-steam of the finish line adjacent to the metal railing fence. The bar serves Pimm’s, champaign, wine, beer and lager. Tables, chairs and umbrellas are available for the exclusive use of those who have purchased drinks from the bar.
Marlow Round Table
The Riverside Bar is run by Marlow Round Table with all profits going straight to local charities and good causes. All of the bar staff give their time without charge. For more information about Marlow Round Table click here.